If you are looking for a home inspection or home inspection in Lakeland or Polk County, you will find our prices reasonable and easily found. There are no hidden costs. Please call us if you have any questions and we will be glad to help you understand the process and how quickly we can come to your home.
Inspect Structural Systems, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Appliances.
Inspect HVAC, Plumbing, Roofing, and Electrical.
Required by home insurance and a way to decrease your homeowner’s insurance rates.
Save money when you bundle all three inspections.
Pre-Slab Inspection, Pre-Drywall Inspection, Final Inspection, Home Warranty Inspection.
Air quality testing, swab testing and tape lift.
Home Inspection Components
- Foundation, Drainage Around Foundation
- Roof Covering, Roof Structure
- Interior & Exterior Surfaces (Stucco veneer, wood siding, interior sheet rock and wall covering)
- Ceilings & Floors
- Interior & Exterior Doors
- Windows (screens, glazing, locks and operation)
- Fireplaces & Chimneys
- Service Entrance Wires, Distribution Wires
- Panel Boxes, Sub-panel Boxes
- Breakers & Fuses
- Receptacles (outlets), Switches & Fixtures
Heating, Ventilation, & Air conditioning
- Heating Equipment
- Air Conditioning (indoor & outdoor units)
- Ductwork, plenums & registers
- Exterior Fixtures- Hose Bibbs
- Interior Faucets & Fixtures (water closets, tubs & showers)
- Laundry Connections
- Drains, Waste & Vents
- Water Heaters
- Dishwashers, Disposals
- Range Hoods
- Cooktops, Ovens
- Roofing material
- Interior leaking